Peak Engineering is looking for a part-time (initially 20 hours per week), versatile, administrative professional who has experience in some of the below responsibilities and eagerly willing to learn the rest.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintaining Employee handbook/HR policies
- Recruiting, Hiring, onboarding new employees
- Maintaining and growing benefits offered to employees
- Keeping all supplies (office and kitchen) current
- Managing & negotiating rates with office vendors (building and company)
- IT Asset inventory
- Running and Recording Payroll/Vacation tracking
- Full cycle Accounts Payable
- Billing, Customer Statements, Collections
- Bank reconciliations
- Assembling Rezoning Packages, Mailings, etc.
- Project Research and Due Diligence
- Updating website with current projects
- Occasional deliveries to clients, contractors and municipalities
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based upon applicants experience and abilities
- Honest, ethical, trustworthy
- High energy
- Self-starter, highly motivated.
- A passion and desire to constantly help the company grow and improve.
- A creative approach for generating new ideas
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Good team-working skills